word types

Spelling

Sentences

Punctuation

mixed condition

Wish form

Relative Clause

Adverb

Conditional sentence

วันเสาร์ที่ 24 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

เฉลย preposition

Preposition Exercises 1
Test your knowledge of the prepositions in / at / to / nothing - showing place and movement. Choose either in, at, to, or nothing and click on the arrow to see you have answered correctly.
1He lives --in . . Zielona Gora.
2She went --NOTHING home.
3Piotrek works --in . . . Gorzów Wlkp.
4He went --to . . . his friend's house.
5 She arrived --in . . . . Manchester for the celebrations.
6I'm going to stay --at . .. . home this weekend.
7Joanna works --at . . . . . the hospital.
8Why don't we go --to . . . . . the movies tonight?
9I'm going to see Hania --in . . . . . France this summer.
10I arrived --at . . work early this morning.
11She came home --NOTHING early.
12We stayed --at . . . . . . . . the Mieszko Hotel.
13They visited --NOTHING England last summer.
14She's going to travel --in . . . . . Finland this summer.
15 I'll be --at . . . . . school later today.

Preposition Exercises 2
Test you knowledge of the prepositions for / while / during. Choose either for, while or during and click on the arrow to see you have answered correctly.
1He's been working --for . . . three weeks.
2I fell asleep --during the film.
3Did you see Donata --during your holiday?
4We talked --for . . . . . an hour.
5He watched TV --while I cooked.
6--During our stay in London, we visited a lot of museums.
7What did you do --while you were in London?
8I think I need to study Polish --for . . . . . a few months before I go there.
9 I came up with a great idea --while I was thinking about my class.
10They drove through the countryside --while they were staying in France.
11He was out of work --for . . . . . six months before he found a new job.
12I broke my finger --while I was playing squash.
13Please, don't interrupt the teacher --while he is speaking.
14Magda broke into tears --during the film.
15Could you hold on --for . . . . . a few moments?

Preposition Exercises 3
Test you knowledge of the prepositions in / at / on - showing time and date. Choose either in, at or on and click on the arrow to see you have answered correctly.
1Let's meet --at seven o'clock.
2He was born --in July.
3I went there --in 1998.
4She'll be at work --on Thursday.
5We met --on Christmas day.
6They drove to Barlinek --on September 15th.
7We arrived in this country --in September.
8I love to go shopping --at Christmas time.
9We get up early --in the morning.
10Do you dream --at night?
11What do you like doing --at weekends?
12He's working on his homework --at the moment.
13I lived in Holland --in the 1990s.
14I'll see you --in a few weeks.
15We like going to the cinema --on Fridays.

Preposition Exercises 4
1 - She wasn't short, she wasn't tall; she was _____of….. average height.
2 - What are you going to buy Hania ____for…. her birthday?
3 - The police are looking _______for….. a tall, black man who was seen standing outside the bank just before the robbery took place.
4 - The teacher asked the class to do the exercise ______at…… the bottom of page 12.
5 - As a child I was always ashamed ______of…. my parents because they were uneducated.
6 - I was always very good ___at …..Geography when I was at school.
7 - My uncle specializes …….in __sociolinguistics..
8 - We arrived _______in …….Gorzów at 3.30 in the morning.
9 - I didn't see you ____at ……the party on Saturday.
10 - There was a lot of coughing __during….. the performance of Moniusko's 'Fairy Tale' symphony.
11 - He saw her as the most attractive woman__in…..the world.
12 - Simon is completely useless_....at….sports.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

ผู้ติดตาม